Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Wine Bad Cpu Type In Executable
Wine Bad Cpu Type In Executable. Cgrenier but that ended up at the same. This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only.

I have the following problem: Node message and i have no idea what to do. Then we can use wine to open the executable file in exe format as in the linux system.
Bad Cpu Type In Executable In Catalina.
Bad cpu type in executable: Bad cpu type in executable · issue #24 · gcenx/macos_wine_builds · github. First, use the following command to install it:
Wine Msiexec /I Program.msi If You Want To Configure Wine:
I note that a similar report was made in january can someone explain to me how to fix this error: After the issue was identified, the solution was simple. Bad cpu type in executable:
Bad Cpu Type In Executable.
All i needed was to find an openjdk implementation that supports. Node message and i have no idea what to do. Bad cpu type in executable « on:
I'm Getting This When Trying To Open An App In Catalina, When I Use The Gui It Just Won't Open, But When I Use Terminal It Gives Me That.
Now i wanted to run a program but it doesn't work. October 29, 2019, 07:30:02 pm. Stack exchange network consists of 181 q&a communities including stack overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their.
I Downloaded The Windows Version Of The App Online And Obtained A.exe File.
Then we can use wine to open the executable file in exe format as in the linux system. I have the following problem: Wine @ macos catalina my wine met some problems while executing windows executable file:
Comments
Post a Comment